Who we are
The publication director of the website is https://gites-lerelaydelasource.fr.
Sabrina ÉCHAPPÉ-PERRIER is delegated to the protection of data, and is at your disposal for any question relating to the protection of your personal data.
1 What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The creator of the website is the Web Créatif Agency:
Web Créatif agency etourisme
Are the property of the agency: the map, the photos, the texts
2 Technical information
2.1 Site Management
Users of this site acknowledge that they have the skills necessary to access and use this site and have verified that the computer configuration used contains no viruses and is in perfect working order.
The user acknowledges having been informed that this site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of force majeure, difficulties related to the structure of communication networks or technical difficulties. For maintenance reasons, the Creative Web Provider may interrupt the site and will endeavor to notify users in advance.
For the good management of the site, “le Relay de la Source” can at any time:
• suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
• remove any information that may interfere with its operation or that contravenes national or international laws or Netiquette rules;
• suspend the site for updates.
2.2 Cookies and Contact Forms
What is a cookie ” ?
A “Cookie” or plotter is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, …) and read for example during the consultation of a website, the reading of an email, the installation or the use of a software or a mobile application whatever the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la- law ).
By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site and / or third-party companies may be deposited on your device.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
The following cookies are present on this site:
|_ga||Google Analytics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|fr||facebook.com||Used by Facebook to provide a variety of advertising products such as real-time offers from third-party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
• Session cookies to load pages faster.
• Cookie OpenSystem: it allows to send the information to the market place to know if the user has made his reservation directly on the provider’s website.
• Security cookie to check if the user is human or robot.
2.3 Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
3 Who we share your data with
3.1 How we protect your data
Your data is collected by “le Relay de la Source”.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity. social.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary for rental contracts, a quotation, an appointment or a maintenance of ‘hiring.
The personal data collected are as follows:
• Name and surname
• Date of stay
• Number adult and child
3.2 What rights you have over your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
• The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the following email address. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, Company Name may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
• The right of rectification: if the personal data held by Company Name are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information.
• The right to delete data: Users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
• The right to limit processing: Users can request Company Name to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGPD.
• The right to object to data processing: Users may object to its data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
• The right to portability: they can claim that Company Name gives them the personal data that they have provided to transmit them to a third party.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: le Relay de la Source, 8 rue de la Solissonnière -85110 CHANTONNAY
Or by email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No personal data is kept on the site, the form addresses the information without keeping a copy in database. The only data kept is for site administrators.
You can also contact our data protection officer: Sabrina ÉCHAPPÉ-PERRIER, email@example.com, who is at your disposal for any question concerning the protection of your personal data.
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity card and mention the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. The reply will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
3.3 Use of data
The personal data collected from the users aims at the commercial relationship leading to the issuance of a lease. The legal basis of the treatments is the execution of the contract between the client and company name. Specifically, the uses are:
• access to the site by the user;
• operation management and technical optimization;
• verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user via the contact form or the OpenSystem marketplace;
• prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software or malicious software and security incident management;
• management of any disputes with users;
3.4 How long we retain your data
“le Relay de la Source” keeps your data for the necessary duration of the business relationship:
• up to 3 years for a subscription to our news
• up to 5 years for commercial data following a reservation
• up to 10 years for billing data
• Up to 2 years for a spontaneous application, the outcome of which would be negative, and no request for destruction by the candidate himself.